The Novell GroupWise 7.0 Public Beta has started. Whether you are testing GroupWise in your environment for the first time, or have been using it for years, we welcome you and your comments on our latest version, GroupWise 7.
Download the GroupWise 7.0 Beta now!
Novell GroupWise Sequoia includes several new and exciting features to help increase user productivity and server scalability, as well as new APIs for developers to create more powerful add-on products.
- The user experience provides a fresh look, more powerful features and minimal retraining for users switching between the various clients, or upgrading from GroupWise 6.5.
- A new, colorful calendar interface and navigation highlight the Win32 client.
- The Linux and Mac clients now include rules, a spell checker and junk mail handling.
- Agent scalability has been increased with the addition of IP connections between agents and gateways and improved multi-processor support.
- A new SOAP interface allows server side access of data for partners writing applications.
All of this comes with the same leading security and reliability that GroupWise is known for.
Preview of the Novell GroupWise 7 Client
Preview of Novell GroupWise 7 WebAccess