Friday, April 07, 2006

Are we really getting along?

I think it must be near the end of the world! Yesterday I couldn't believe my eyes as I read two stories.

First: Microsoft shocked the world when it announced that its Virtual Server R2 free will support Red Hat and SUSE Linux. Microsoft will take support calls and is announcing a web site.

Second: Apple is coming out with "Boot Camp" software which will allow a Macintosh with an Intel Processor to run Microsoft Windows. Users can dual boot either MACOS X, or Microsoft Windows ... on a MAC!

I had to look around the neighborhood to make sure Dogs and Cats were not playing together. I think there is a scripture in the Bible about the Lamb lying next to the Lion. Somebody pinch me.

- Bucky

Essay on why we love to hate Microsoft - by Bucky

What goes around, comes around - What a tangled web we weave

A Nod of Thanks to Uncle Ray



No comments: